Satellite Industries Resources
- Bundesverband der Deutschen Entsorgungswirtschaft (BDE): www.bde-berlin.org
- Portable Sanitation Europe – www.pse.org.uk
- Asociación Española de Alquiladores de Sanitarios Portátiles Ecólogicos (AESPE) – www.aespe.com
- Associazione nazionale delle imprese per la manutenzione e lo spurgo delle reti fognarie e idriche (ASPI) – www.associazioneaspi.it
- Fédération national des Distributeurs, Loueurs et Réparateurs de matériels BTP et de manutention (DLR) – www.dlr.fr
- Portable Sanitation Industry Association – www.psai.org
- EN 16194 – Mobile non-sewer-connected Toilet Cabins: New Quality Norm Ensures Strict Hygienic and Safety-Related Standard.
The DIN EN 16194:2012 for mobile non-sewer-connected toilet cabins with its defined minimum quality specifications was developed to ensure a consistently hygienic and safety-related standard. The standard EN 16194 is a European standard that is valid in 31 European countries. In Germany it replaces the previous valid standard DIN 30750-2007. It is based primarily on the contents of the previous German standard and it was developed through the close cooperation between the international standards body and the members of BDE’s working group ‘Mobile Sanitary Equipment’. The English version of the DIN EN 16194:2012 is now available as download on the Beuth Verlag’s website at a price of € 80,10. In order to get it in your own language, contact your nation standardisation office.